GYSFlash 8.12 All Battery 8A Conditioner / Charger 12v
Product Code: GYS029545
Ex VAT £83.29
The GYSFLASH 8.12 is specifically designed to charge all types of’ 12V batteries such as cars, utility vehicles, motor homes or trucks. It features an 8 step intelligent charging curve for an optimal charge; as well as a «Supply» mode to support and maintain showroom vehicle batteries.
IDEAL FOR CARS AND UTILITY VEHICLES
• Designed for 12 V batteries from 15 to 160 Ah, or for maintenance charging up to 240 Ah.
• 2 charge modes for maximum versatility :
- AGM: Charge mode for cold weather (less than 5°C) and for Start & Stop batteries (EFB & AGM).
- Refresh: Recovers deeply discharged batteries.
• Supply mode, transforms the charger into a stabilised power supply :
- maintains battery health during vehicle demonstrations (showroom)
- preserves memory settings during battery replacement.
• Optimised maitenance charge, the charger can remain plugged in indefinitely during winter to maintain the health of the battery. «Auto Restart» feature so the charger can restart automatically with the right settings after a power cut.
HIGH PERFORMANCE CHARGE
• The 8 step charging curve ensures maximum battery performance and longevity
• It recovers deeply discharged batteries >2V(SOS Recovery)
SAFETY / PROTECTION FOR VEHICLE ELECTRONICS
• Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Anti-spark technology.
• Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected.
• Integrated temperature probe to prevent internal electronics’ overheating.
• Simplified interface to prevent user error.
• Ultra-compact design, light and portable.
• Resistant to dust and water ingress (IP65 - not waterproof).
• Can be attached to a wall.
AES offers a range of affordable delivery options to suit your requirements. We take great care of your purchase in transit to ensure safe delivery and excellent service.
We deliver throughout the UK, and the majority of orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. We also have a network of suppliers that can ship certain items to you directly. If you require items to be shipped outside the UK, please contact us on +44 01924 364464.
Packages cannot be left unsigned for or with a neighbour due to the nature and value of the items AES sell and security of your delivery.
Sales Hotline opening times:
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Call: 01924 364464 - or simply order online 24/7 for your convenience.
Orders received by 4pm for in-stock items will be despatched the same business day.
Certain large items may not be available for Next Business Day delivery. Please call 01924 364464 for further information.
0 reviews | Be the first to write a review